BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, August 2, 2009

future projects

I find myself at the end of another semester of school. I have looked forward to a couple of weeks free from the enslavement of papers and tests. Through the years past, these few weeks are wasted with endless t.v. and internet surfing. This year, I have determined to begin and possibly complete a couple of projects.

I have decided on a new sewing project, a tea-towel tote. The project does not require much fabric cutting (which I am not adept at) and like my apron, is assembled inside out, so the lack of straight stitching is fairly covered up.

The second project will be a bathroom mural. My sister assisted me with a mural on my dining room wall in my previous home. Not sure what I'll paint, but I'm sure it will be messy.

2 comments:

shiran said...

hi....it looks like u have a good talent for this stuff.....i do photography...check out my blog ....its nothing great....hope u like it


www.18705925.blogspot.com

Fran said...

I've never heard of a tea towel tote, but it sure sounds cute. Can't wait!

And as for the bathroom mural, how about some bananana plants like in Blanche's bedroom in the Golden Girls? ;)