BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Beginning of ridiculousness...

Okay, so I have been inspired by my many friends who write these really interesting, funny blogs. I thought, "I'm interesting, I'm funny," I can do that too! I began to think of what interesting things I could blog about. With all that said, I decided to name this blog, Asher's Happy Thread. This will encompass two meanings. First, I have decided to begin a new hobby, sewing. I have never turned on a sewing machine and my mother taped our clothes together, so I have no experience. The potential for funny and disastrous events is inevitable. Secondly, there may be a "thread" of funny things that happen in life that I might divulge (if you're lucky).

Here's to the future. Here's to disaster. Here's to a funny thread to follow.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I think it will let me leave a comment. I can't wait to follow your blog. And are you really going to sew? I'll be reading...

Leigh

Fran said...

LOVE IT! Welcome to the Dark Side. It's addictive.